If you have recently suffered an occurrence of water damage in your home, it is very likely that black mold will be left behind. You can visually inspect all of the areas that may have suffered water damage. This is one way to look for black mold because you will be able to see it on the spotting caused as a result of the water. However, it is very possible that you could have black mold and be unaware that it is present. This is because it can also be found in areas that you would be unable to see. Areas such as the wall or beneath the carpet are common areas that black mold can be found.

However, if you do not look in these areas you would be living with this fungus and suffering the health effects attached to it. Learning the black mold exposure symptoms will help you to detect this problem before suffering becomes progressively worse.

Some symptoms of black mold exposure to keep in mind are:

  • fevers
  • body pains
  • fatigue
  • headaches
  • dizziness
  • congestion
  • difficulty breathing


Photo by Infrogmation

These are just some of the toxic black mold symptoms that you should be aware of. If you notice that your skin becomes irritated randomly and you are experiencing chronic fatigue on a daily basis, this is a big indication that you have a mold problem. If you come into contact with the spores this can be toxic.

The best method of controlling this problem is to eliminate it right away. Find a professional that has experience dealing with problems of this type. Experience is everything when dealing with mold and this can be the factor that determines success. If you have a problem with black mold you need to keep yourself safe and protect the good health of all your family members. The only way to do this is to allow a professional to treat the problem so that the mold can be eliminated. There is nothing worth risking your good health and this is why you need to have the mold treated as fast as you can.